20 Reasons Why You Should Use the Voyager App To Invest In Crypto
There are so many apps for buying cryptocurrency today, so how do you choose the right one?
Here are 20 reasons why I believe the new Voyager App is the best on the market. I have also included 4 cons about the app because I owe it to you to give you my honest feedback!
Here we go!
A) Voyager is by Far, the Most User-Friendly Crypto App
1) Voyager is easy to use! The app is sleek-looking and super intuitive. This ease of use will make buying and selling crypto so much easier and in turn, promote widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies as a daily use currency. It’s the only app thus far that I haven’t had to make tutorial videos for my friends to learn to use.
2) You can link your bank account through Plaid easily and securely. I wish other apps did this. It can often be quite challenging to get banks and crypto to connect to each other efficiently but with Plaid, it’s very fast and simple.
3) You can download the app, sign up, and start trading in under 3 minutes. (75% of people can get the app working this quickly. People who are not automatically accepted will be reviewed by a person. Do not make any typos when signing up so you don’t delay the process.)
4) You can purchase over 50+ crypto coins through the app. You don’t have to do anything fancy to buy the hard-to-get altcoins.
5) You can dollar cost average easily through the app. I like to buy $10 of Bitcoin every day (no matter what the market is doing. Click this link for an explanation. I’ve made huge profits over time using this investing strategy.
6) There are ZERO fees for buying or selling crypto. It is completely free to buy and sell crypto! (However, like most crypto apps, there is a small “spread fee”, see my notes under the “Con” section below).
B) Voyager is Led by an Elite Dream Team
7) The CEO is Steve Ehrlich, former CEO of Etrade and other super successful companies. If you ever hear Ehrlich speak, his message is quite compelling. Unlike the other Crypto CEO’s, he is very charismatic and charming. You will hear a lot from him in the future.
8) One of the co-founders was the former CTO of Uber, a technology that changed the world forever! Uber y’all...Let that sink in!
9) Voyager has grand plans to be the best at customer service. Currently, this is quite lacking in the crypto space. You can email them at email@example.com, and they will reach back in a timely manner. I’ve already done this three times to test them out.
C) Voyager’s Native Token, VGX will likely 10x or more
10) VGX is the native token of Voyager. Voyager has a new loyalty program it’s implementing. You can receive interest boosts and other great rewards simply by holding more VGX tokens.
11) Voyager is currently only offered in the US but it has plans to become a worldwide app. This means more users around the world will buy VGX.
12) Voyager has a Debit Card and Credit Card in the works. VGX will be a reward for using the cards. Think of it like the “cash back” you’ve heard of with credit cards. This will likely increase the value of VGX substantially. #Winning
According to Steve Erlich, the CEO of Voyager, you will be able to use your debit card/ Voyager routing number to get crypto back on all of your bills, including your mortgage.
********* *Many investors, myself included, believe that VGX will soon be worth $30 a coin. Voyager has had some of the fastest growth of any crypto app on the market. Similar utility tokens such as CRO, BNB, and FTX have all had major growth. Therefore, it is reasonable to expect VGX to also perform well in the future.
If you take the circulating supply of VGX and put the company at a $10 Billion market cap, a $30 VGX coin is very realistic.
The better Voyager performs as a company, the higher the VGX token will rise. In addition to that, the more VGX tokens you have, the more rewards and perks you will receive inside the app.
D) Voyagers Interest Program Is The Industries Best Hands Down
13) It's very hard to find any app that pays you more in interest on your Bitcoin than Voyager. (They pay you up to 6.25% if you have the VGX boost). Do you realize how awesome this is?
14) Interest accruement starts automatically once you have the minimum amount of crypto for each coin. You don’t have to lock or stake your crypto. #EasyPeasy
15) You can earn 9% interest on the Stablecoin USDC. I am saving my emergency fund for my newborn son in USDC tokens in the app. USDC is a token that is tied to the US Dollar. Most regular banks give you 0.25%. What a rip-off!
E) Voyager Has Other Features That Are Just Wonderful!!!!
16) Voyager is one of the first crypto companies that was publicly traded on the stock market. For this reason, they have a lot of accountability from their investors to create an elite and successful app.
17) Your USD in the app is FDIC insured up to $250,000. Also, a large portion of Voyager’s crypto assets are stored in a state-of-the-art ledger that is also insured.
18) Voyager is the only app that I’ve used that easily tells you your profit and loss while investing. I absolutely love this feature and wish all crypto apps had this.
19) The app promotes crypto-financial literacy. It will send you daily updates of the crypto news. It will also give you a crypto market analysis that is very well written.
20) Voyager has plans, that if successfully executed, will likely make it the number 1 crypto app in the world! This will only further increase the value of their token VGX.
Ready to sign up for Voyager?
Here’s A Great Voyager Promo For You Voyager Referral code, get $25 when you invest $100: 1AE3C8 https://voyager.onelink.me/WNly/referral?af_sub5=1AE3C8
Here are the Cons of the Voyager App
1) The spread fee is an average of .5% according to the calculations I made. This means for every $10 of Bitcoin you buy, you are paying five cents to the app for the purchase. This is not a big deal in my opinion, especially if you consider how much money you will make in interest from the app. (Some may argue that there are other apps that may give you a cheaper spread fee, but I have found their interest is often nowhere near as high as Voyager’s.)
If you have enough VGX tokens to join the VLP (Voyager Loyalty Program) you will be able to reduce the spread fee even more!
Watch this video about why the spread of Voyager is negligible for more information.
2) There is no coin to coin trading. For example, if you want to turn your Ethereum into Bitcoin. You must first sell your Ethereum and then buy Bitcoin. It is just one extra step.
3) Voyager is experiencing some growing pains. The app has grown so quickly that they sometimes need more time to scale. During high traffic times in the market, sometimes withdrawals and deposits can take longer than normal. In addition to this, their customer service might take longer than normal when they have a lot of inquiries. I have had friends get approved for the app in under 3 minutes. I have also seen friends wait a week or more to get approved. I expect these issues to be solved in the near future as Voyager hires more and more high-end talent for their app.
About the Author:
Derek McCloud has a master’s degree in education which helps him simplify complex ideas like crypto and explain them in ways that the masses can understand. He is passionate about Bitcoin and crypto because it can provide financial freedom to those who invest wisely. He hopes that people who make massive amounts of money from crypto will help him have fresh water wells dug around the world for those in need by the year 2025. To learn more about crypto and joy, check out his youtube channel.
Nothing in this document should be considered financial advice. Do your own research. Only invest what you can afford to lose.
Using referral links in this blog will offer you incentives as it also helps this blog stay alive.
Sign up for the Voyager App here:
Voyager Referral code, get $25 when you invest $100: 1AE3C8 https://voyager.onelink.me/WNly/referral?af_sub5=1AE3C8